[LLVMdev] Issues running LLVM tests on Windows + MKS; filed 4 PRs and have patches

David Neto dneto.llvm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:45:55 PDT 2011

Ok.  I will try to update the proposed patches to be friendly to the
other environments.  They are open source and so it is easier for me
to replicate.  :-)

Thank you for the pointer to LLVM_LIT_TOOLS_DIR

In my environment Windows cmd.exe is the default shell.  So in
thinking about some of these changes, some of them are MKS issues,
some of them may be CMD.exe shell issues (e.g. /dev/null and >&).

thanks,
david