[LLVMdev] doxygen build fails

Vlad Krylov krvladislav at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:04:07 PDT 2011

Hi

I've tried to get doxygen documentation by configuring with
--enable-doxygen. Then 'make install' has been interrupted with
message "error: configuration file
/media/data/virtual/share/gsoc/build/docs/doxygen.cfg not found!".

mikem, why did you remove a line "AC_CONFIG_FILES([docs/doxygen.cfg])"
in autoconf/configure.ac [1] ?

I've restored this line. Now 'make install' is ok and doxygen is generated.

I've done patсh by 'git diff'. If it's not acceptable, please inform me.

[1] https://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/autoconf/configure.ac?r1=102719&r2=103213&sortby=log

5 апреля 2011 г. 16:39 пользователь Tobias Grosser