[LLVMdev] Problem building the LLVM sample project

Pablo Barrio pbarrio at die.upm.es
Mon Apr 4 07:25:56 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm starting a new project and I'm having some trouble with the LLVM
configure+Makefile system.

When I type "./configure" in the sample project, it seems to work.
However, after going down to the autoconf dir and typing
"./AutoRegen.sh", when I go back to the project main dir and type
"./configure" again, I get the following error:

configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in
../../../autoconf "."/../../../autoconf

I have gone through the LLVM Makefile docs, but can't figure out what
the error is. I didn't change any file by hand, just autoregenerated
them! I'm using autoconf 2.67 and aclocal 1.11.1 which, according to the
LLVM site, meet the minimum requirements. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

--
Pablo Barrio
Dpto. Ing. Electrónica - E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación
@: pbarrio at die.upm.es