[LLVMdev] GSoC proposal: New front-end

Walter Artica walter.artica at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 12:51:29 PDT 2011

Hello.

I would like to know if writing a new front-end for a widely-used
programming language (in my case, Oberon) is a valid proposal for
GSoC. By the way, I'm porting the original Wirth's Oberon compiler and
I think that making available a translator for this language with an
industrial-quality backend would make it a more interesting choice for
many projects.

Best regards.
Walter Artica
Undergraduate student, Faculty of Electrical engineering of UPC
(Peruvian University of Applied Sciences), Lima, Peru