[LLVMdev] CMake "sudo make install" & headers

Samuel Williams space.ship.traveller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:09:40 PDT 2010

Dear Oscar,

Thanks for the clarification - thats what I expected, and that is how it works on my Linux computer.

However, I am still having problems on Mac OS X with headers not being installed.

Is the person who put together the CMake build files available to diagnose the problem?

Maybe I should try it on another Mac... I only have one however.

Kind regards,
Samuel