[LLVMdev] CMake "sudo make install" & headers

Samuel Williams space.ship.traveller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:11:43 PDT 2010

Dear Sam,

Thanks for your detailed response, however I am using the command line tool.

The problem is that exactly the same arguments to CMake on Mac OS X and Linux give different results.

On Mac OS X, headers are not installed. On Linux, they are installed. I've tested this on Debian Linux and OS X 10.6.4 both with CMake >= 2.8.0

I am not sure how to debug this problem. Does anyone have any experience with CMake command line on Mac OS X?

Kind regards,
Samuel