[LLVMdev] Any plans to add LLVM support for ARM EH EABI ?

Dennis Taul dtaul at codeaurora.org
Mon Sep 27 08:50:22 PDT 2010

I am new to LLVM but have perused the code alongside using llvm-gcc
and CLANG to build ARM EABI objects.

Based on this superficial analysis it appears that LLVM currently does
not support the ARM Exception Handling ABI (as defined under the
EABI).

Can anyone comment on whether plans are in place to remedy this?
I did see the discussion regarding work on the MC for ARM. Will this
work include emitting the exception handling code/tables compliant to
ARM's EH ABI?

Thanks,

-Dennis

--
Dennis Taul | Qualcomm Innovation Center,Inc. (QuIC)
8041 Arco Corporate Drive