[LLVMdev] custom lowering with multiple results

Edmund Grimley-Evans Edmund.Grimley-Evans at arm.com
Wed Sep 22 09:28:39 PDT 2010

I recently found myself wanting to custom-lower an intrinsic by
replacing the intrinsic node with two new nodes such that the two
outputs of the original node (one of them is the chain) come from
different nodes after the rewrite. I haven't yet succeeded in this. I
was rather discouraged by this comment in LegalizeDAG.cpp:

      // FIXME: The handling for custom lowering with multiple results is
      // a complete mess.

If I can't do this with LowerOperation, what's the simpest alternative?

Thanks,

Edmund

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.