[LLVMdev] [LLVMDev] Register Allocation

Jeff Kunkel jdkunk3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:40:51 PDT 2010

I have noticed quite a few changes regarding register allocation. I am
wondering will there be support for radically different data
structures other than the LiveIntervals, Virtual Register Map, etc? I
have build a custom data structure which has it's own intermediate
representation like live-intervals, but much more conducive for my
allocation algorithm. I do not know if LiveIntervals can accurately
describe my data structure, and it would be a huge hack to enforce the
live interval framework.

- Thanks,
Jeff Kunkel