[LLVMdev] pass case sensitive information to a llvm target backend

Alexander Herz alexander.herz at mytum.de
Tue Oct 19 00:52:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

we use the llvm to lower c++ code to c code which can be run through our
abstract interpretation framework
(based on CIL). Along with the c code we emit some structured text files
that contain the "lost" information
(class hierarchy, private/public attributes etc). In order to output
this information in a sensible way we need to pass unix paths and some
more case sensitive information (class names) to the backend (which is
derived from the c backend).

Alex