[LLVMdev] [LLVMDev] Trouble Linking

Jeff Kunkel jdkunk3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:51:53 PDT 2010

I ran cmake to build the visual studio projects. Then I included my
code under the Visual Studio interface, but I placed my code separate
from the CodeGen code. Visual studio was smart enough to compile and
link in my code into the CodeGen library. Thus, I did not need to add
my code into the same directory as the CodeGen files, and I did not
need to change the CMakeList.txt.

The offical name is LLVMCodeGen.

However, the "opt.obj" and "bugpoint.obj" cannot find the reference
function "llvm::createJDKunkRegisterAllocator." I added this file to
the header described previously. I implemented it, in my
RegAllocJDKunk.cpp file.

Jeff Kunkel