[LLVMdev] Have llvm docs been translated into Chinese?

zhangzuyu hitzzy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 23:52:11 PDT 2010

Hi, all:
    I'm a graduate student in Harbin Engineering University, majoring
Computer Architecture,
Grade 1. And I wanna translate llvm docs into Chinese if nobody didn't do it
before.

    Now I'm transplanting path profiling to llvm 2.5, just as completed in
llvm 1.5. I do some translations in order to make me deeply understand the
llvm system. On the other hand,
I think the Chinese version will help someone else in China who wants to
know about llvm,
IR or profiling etc without language gap.

   The attachment is my resume. Everyone here can call me Tony. And I will
try my best to do it.

    btw, later I will go to Tsinghua University to do some similar work like
basicblockprofiling,
 of course based on llvm. Blow is the project information:
http://formes.asia/cms/

--
Best Regards,
Zhang Zuyu(张祖羽)

College of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Engineering University
Email: hitzzy at gmail.com
QQ: 339753431
Gtalk: hitzzy at gmail.com