[LLVMdev] Multithreaded code generation

hamed hamzehi mohammadhamzehi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 03:30:06 PDT 2010

Hi,

In fact I have some theory on instruction level parallelism( i have a partitioning algorithm), then first of all, i want to generate a multithreaded code from LLVM IR (in assembly level) with a given partitioning. My problem is how can i use a thread library(like Pthread) or OS system calls in LLVM IR to create and manage threads?