[LLVMdev] custom lowering with multiple results

Edmund Grimley-Evans Edmund.Grimley-Evans at arm.com
Mon Oct 4 07:00:18 PDT 2010

There have been some useful replies to my question. In particular, Eli Friedman explained that my change to LegalizeDAG.cpp was wrong and suggested that I use a MERGE_VALUES node in ARMISelLowering.cpp.

Unfortunately, that hasn't solved the problem I was having. I still get the same old assertion failure: "#operands for dag node doesn't match .td file!"

However, here's an updated version of the patch, for the record.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.