[LLVMdev] 2.8 Release notes

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sun Oct 3 21:43:14 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I've finished the first draft of the 2.8 release notes:
http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseNotes.html

Please feel free to commit improvements and enhancements.  There are "a lot" of changes that went into 2.8, but I think I've scraped most of them out of the commits.  However, it is also highly likely that I missed something, so if I missed your favorite feature, please speak up or fix it.

If you are aware of important API changes, please commit improvements to the "Major Changes and Removed Features" section, or send in patches for changes.  Thanks!

-Chris