[LLVMdev] CMake "sudo make install" & headers

Samuel Williams space.ship.traveller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:05:54 PDT 2010

Sorry, the last email was incorrect, it was missing FILES_MATCHING. Here is updated configuration.

After some testing and mucking around, I found out there is something wrong:

install(DIRECTORY include/
  DESTINATION include
  FILES_MATCHING
  PATTERN "*.def"
  PATTERN "*.h"
  PATTERN "*.td"
  PATTERN "*.inc"
  PATTERN ".svn" EXCLUDE
  )
If I change this to

install(DIRECTORY include/
 DESTINATION include
 )

Things start installing as expected. I'm trying to understand from the CMake documentation why this is not working as expected, but it isn't really making a whole lot of sense.

Kind regards,
Samuel