[LLVMdev] Poor floating point optimizations?

Sdadsda Sdasdaas llvmuser at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 05:06:22 PST 2010

I'm aware that there are IEEE requirements for floating point. But all C/C++
compilers like GCC or MSVC have unsafe/fast math switches that disable all
problems related to NaN/Inf/+-0/precision etc because in some applications those
are not as important as performance (for example graphics calculation).

But as I understand, LLVM currently does not have such unsafe/fast math
optimizations built in and support of such is yet being planned?
I've found this
document: http://nondot.org/sabre/LLVMNotes/FloatingPointChanges.txt but I
suppose it was not implemented yet?

Bob