[LLVMdev] Ahoy JIT Users

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 05:45:41 PST 2010

Hi Daniel,

You can also run ExceptionDemo, after setting BUILD_EXAMPLES to 1
and rebuilding llvm. I use Release+Asserts/examples/ExceptionDemo 2 3 7 -1
as an ad-hoc sanity check. This demo can be sensitive to JIT changes
because it relies on the Dwarf exception behavior, as implemented in the JIT,
to be working correctly for Linux and OS X. Arguments 2 3 7 -1, I believe cover
all its use cases, and are somewhat explained in a no-arg run, and in the code.

Hope this helps

Garrison