[LLVMdev] Ahoy JIT Users

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Fri Nov 12 17:42:57 PST 2010

Hi,

I am starting to poke at the LLVM JIT, which seems to be in need of some TLC.

If you are a "sophisticated" JIT user and are using either internal
APIs (either by integrating with LLVM, or by other C++ tricks), or are
using obscure or poorly documented public APIs (e.g., why is
runJITOnFunction exposed?) please make me aware of it!

I reserve the right to break anything which doesn't have a unit test
in the tree. :)

I will try very hard to not break anything which *does* have an
existing public interface.

Cheers,
 - Daniel