[LLVMdev] LLVM test-suite support for dragonegg / Fortran

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Mon Nov 8 12:18:40 PST 2010

Hi Tobias,

> I am very interested in using dragonegg as a fortran frontend for the LLVM test
> suite, as a start to improve fortran support.
>
> I believe this should be easy, but when I looked into this I had the impression
> the nightly tester in the llvm test-suite does not even support dragonegg for
> the C/C++ part. Is this true or did I miss something?

this is true.

> Are there any patches flying around, that would take care of this? How is
> dragonegg regression tested? Is the llvm test-suite used or something else?

I have my own testsuite (which I should really clean up and make public) and
from time to time I run a hacked version of the LLVM testsuite, see the
attached patch.  It would be great to get proper support in the testsuite.
I always meant to set up a dragonegg nightly tester but never got around
to it...

Ciao,

Duncan.