[LLVMdev] Cannot build llvm + clang and want to find PDF documentations

Leon Sit wing1127aishi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:14:31 PST 2010

Dear all:

I cannot build llvm/clang with the revision

r118398

configured with

./configure --enable-optimized --enable-doxygen --with-optimize-option.

When I do make I get

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/wingsit/llvm/lib/System'
llvm[1]: Compiling Atomic.cpp for Release+Asserts build
g++: yes: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [/home/wingsit/llvm/lib/System/Release+Asserts/Atomic.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/wingsit/llvm/lib/System'
make: *** [all] Error 1

Also, is there a place with pdf documentation of llvm/clang? I cannot
read anything well from a monitor. I look into the llvm/doc directory
but the Makefile does not indicate anything about generating PDF.

Thanks.

Leon