[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:45:04 PDT 2010

I will fix the comment, and the GCC warning. As far a COMDAT's go, at one
point, they where being generated for weak & common symbols. I will have a
look again to see if I broke something there.

I have a nearly complete python script to dump the contents of a COFF object
file and am looking into to how to integrate that into the test system.
Hopefully I can have it running within a day or too.

I can do the commit myself, Chris gave me commit access a couple of weeks
ago. I was just trying to address the test case request from Eli.

Thanks for the feedback,
- Nathan

p.s. I attached my dump script if anyone is interested (it will be
reformatted before it is committed)