[LLVMdev] Using LLVM to compile Objective-C on an Xbox 360

Kevin Wooten kdubb at me.com
Thu May 27 11:24:51 PDT 2010

FYI, DevNet is for the SCE (i.e. Sony) ;)

But I am kind of in agreement... although I will discuss on DevNet also because there may be some knowledge there that does include proprietary information. Sony and MS seem to think any information about their respective consoles is proprietary and falls under NDA.