[LLVMdev] LatticeMico32 (LM32) backend

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Mon May 24 06:31:17 PDT 2010

On 2010-05-24 16:09, Sébastien Bourdeauducq wrote:
> On Monday 24 May 2010 14:32:19 Eli Friedman wrote:
>> Resending the email isn't really productive; for the given question,
>> the lack of a reply should answer your question.  Was there something
>> else you wanted to ask?
>
> I find this message unhelpful at best

Try contacting the author of the Microblaze backend off-list (See
CREDITS.TXT) and see if he's interested. Maybe he is, but he wasn't
following LLVMdev lately.

>, if not purely arrogant. You are making
> an open source compiler, I am making an open source processor

I don't think anyone would reject a LatticeMico32 backend if you were to
submit it to LLVM when it is ready (assuming the license is compatible).

Best regards,
--Edwin