[LLVMdev] How to build a cross llvm-gcc compiler for Arm Cortex-A8

Liu proljc at gmail.com
Fri May 7 00:37:49 PDT 2010

hi
      My host is Linux on x86, and I want llvm-gcc generate code for Arm
Cortex-A8.
      I saw that in LLVM 2.7 Release Notes, but I can't find step to build
it. Anyone tell me?
llvm-gcc now has complete support for the ARM v7 NEON instruction set. This
support differs slightly from the GCC implementation. Please see the ARM
Advanced SIMD (NEON) Intrinsics and Types in LLVM Blog
Post<http://blog.llvm.org/2010/04/arm-advanced-simd-neon-intrinsics-and.html>
for
helpful information if migrating code from GCC to LLVM-GCC

Thank you all

-Liu