[LLVMdev] PTX target for LLVM?

Sam Martin sam.martin at geomerics.com
Mon Mar 29 02:12:06 PDT 2010

Hi,

(Disabling lurk mode)

I must admit, I believe this would be an extremely valuable addition to
llvm, to the point where I was also seriously considering writing this
backend. The main thing holding me back is the thought that other people
are almost certainly working on the same thing (probably including
nvidia)!

I assume it's not yet ready to publish, but it's worth remembering that
feedback from use of research in practice is a major plus point for any
thesis J.

+1 for even a tarball please!

Ta,

Sam