[LLVMdev] [repository] Make LLVM repository Git-clonable

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:15:15 PDT 2010

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Andreas Bolka <andreas.bolka at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Sat Mar 27 21:38:52 +0100 2010, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
>> There are LLVM Git mirrors (there's one on GitHub, and I used to have
>> a personal clone too) but they all track only the trunk directory
>
> The Git mirror I maintain at http://github.com/earl/llvm-mirror has
> releases branches (and tags), currently going back to the 2.0 release.
> Once 2.7 is released, I'll add the according branch and tag.

Aha, thanks! 2.7 has been branched in SVN, though, so I'm guessing at
the moment SVN trunk (and your master branch) is not what will end up
as LLVM 2.7 ?

Do you need SVN commit access to be able to make the Git mirror, or is
a purely read-only access sufficient? I'd appreciate it if you could
demonstrate how it's done.

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim