[LLVMdev] Help with understanding LLVM

kalyan ponnala ponnala.kalyan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:05:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

I went through the front end part of the clang (a bit atleast) and I went
through some of the documentation on the llvm.org website and was trying to
know what happens after the front end is done with the code. Could you tell
me how does llvm comes into picture as soon as clang part of the interface
deals with the source code.

Thanks.

--
Kalyan Ponnala