[LLVMdev] setting parameter attributes on function returns

james woodyatt jhw at conjury.org
Fri Mar 12 13:49:25 PST 2010

On Mar 10, 2010, at 21:33, james woodyatt wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see how to apply parameter attributes to function return types in either the C-language or OCaml bindings.  Can anybody help clue me in?  Thanks.

I hope I can assume from the lack of response to my question that the answer is No, I'm not missing anything: the functionality is missing from both the C-language and OCaml bindings.  Should I also assume that this is an oversight and that a patch would be welcome?

—
j h woodyatt <jhw at conjury.org>
http://jhw.vox.com/