[LLVMdev] llvm hangs: fibonacci numbers, recursive

Misha Brukman brukman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:25:13 PST 2010

Elmar,

As Chris mentioned below, please don't contact individual developers, but
email llvmdev instead.

For your specific question, which you asked on March 3rd, there was a
response posted the same day -- did you see it?
If you visit the link you provided below, at the bottom of the page is the
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2010-March/029910.html