[LLVMdev] Status of LLVM-MC

Wayne Anderson wanderon_lists at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 15:20:00 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm interested in the status of LLVM-MC.  My particular interest is in
generating executables for ARM embedded applications.   I assume this
application is not terribly high on the priority list, so I would like
to know how I can contribute.  Can someone point me to some
information and/or docs on the project and its status.   Also, if
someone could give me an example of how to invoke the tool for any
currently working target; that would be a helpful start.

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Anderson
wanderon_lists at comcast.net