[LLVMdev] Last chance to get anything into llvm-c and ocaml bindings

james woodyatt jhw at conjury.org
Fri Mar 5 09:29:55 PST 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 20:44, Erick Tryzelaar wrote:

> I've pretty much finished exposing all I wanted to llvm-c and the
> ocaml bindings for the soon to be released 2.7. Does anyone need any
> other functions exposed before the code freeze on the 7th?

Oh hey... I remember now.  There is one thing I probably won't get around to doing myself until after the code freeze.

  (* Llvm_bitwriter *)
  val output_bitcode: out_channel -> Llvm.llmodule -> unit

It would, of course, be awesome if you could get that into the 2.7 train.

—
j h woodyatt <jhw at conjury.org>
http://jhw.vox.com/