[LLVMdev] LLVM Makefile options

Pedro Ferreira Pedro.Ferreira at imgtec.com
Wed Jun 30 04:59:39 PDT 2010

Hello,

We are linking our llvm build with other libraries and for testing
purposes we use llc (bypassing our own driver). Because our backend has
forward dependencies to our driver we added #defines to cut out the
dependencies on our source. When we want to compile with our own driver,
we compile llvm with "libs-only" and simply link the libraries.
Is there a way, on the makefile of our target machine, to know whether
llvm is being compiled with "libs-only" target? We currently have to
edit our sources every time we do a different build.

Thanks.