[LLVMdev] Server Restart: Adding New Certificate

John Criswell criswell at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 25 13:38:03 PDT 2010

Dear All,

Some of you may have noticed that our SSL certificate expired about half
an hour ago.  We have a new SSL certificate, but we haven't had time to
install it.

I am going to attempt to install the new certificate.  This will
necessitate one server restart if I am successful and probably two if
I'm not.

Chances are that you will not notice any disruption, but if you're the
paranoid kind like me, please refrain from using the SVN server for
about the next 15 minutes.

-- John T.