[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Michael Spencer bigcheesegs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:22:17 PDT 2010

I just finished the initial split up of WinCOFF.h into
llvm/Support/COFF.h and lib/MC/WinCOFFObjectWriter.cpp. This includes
almost the minimum changes required to split them up.
WinCOFFObjectWriter now needs some refactoring to make things more
consistent and less verbose. There also seem to be quite a few memory
leaks that need to be resolved.

http://github.com/Bigcheese/llvm-mirror/commit/a6f207e2a9b04e1c82c949e207b8f420535e3c2f
(still passes the test)

Any ideas for refactoring this are welcome. I have some ideas for
refactoring, but I would feel a lot better about making any major
changes if I had some outside input.

I'm now going to make the stub patches that Daniel requested.

- Michael Spencer