[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:28:09 PDT 2010

I can't say anything about the logic as I don't know the testing framework,
but in places where path separator conversion, python has specialized
versions of its path handling for different platforms.

os.path.normalize would convert all path separators to the platform default
os.ntpath.normalize would convert all path separators to back-slashes
os.posixpath.normalize would convert all path separators to forward-slashes

These API became available in version 2.6.2, I don't know if that would be a
problem or not.

-Nathan