[LLVMdev] [llvmdev] Whole function SelectionDAG

Zhongxing Xu xuzhongxing at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:33:49 PDT 2010

At first I'll try the simplest strategy: put the instruction in the machine
BB corresponding to the LLVM BB where it comes from.

To implement this, I plan to add an operand to non-passive node which points
to the BasicBlockSDNode which the node belongs to.

Another idea is to use a side map to map each node to its block. But I guess
it's difficult to keep the map consistent when transforming the DAG.