[LLVMdev] Fwd: Programming Language Design and Compilers

Adve, Vikram Sadanand vadve at illinois.edu
Sun Jun 6 14:22:39 PDT 2010

My apologies for posting something that is not LLVM-related but this is a lot of money -- a lot more than I thought you could make as a compiler hacker! -- so I wanted to forward it to all of you.  Please contact Gary Stute directly if you're interested.

--Vikram
Associate Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/~vadve

Begin forwarded message: