[LLVMdev] Converting into SSA form

Chayan Sarkar chayan.ju at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 02:03:48 PDT 2010

But, the mem2reg pass removes all load store instructions. It replaces
all variables by their if possible (kind of constant propagation). I
have generated the bitcode of the source program and the applied the
mem2reg pass and obviously not getting desired thing.

What I want is convert it into SSA form without replacing any variable
by their constant value. Please elaborate on your point.

Also, what call an inbuilt pass from my own pass after doing some analysis.

Thank you & regards,
Chayan