[LLVMdev] alignment

shreyas krishnan shreyas76 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:35:28 PDT 2010

Thanks Anton
   Just to make sure I conveyed my problem, correctly. I would like my
stack laid out at minimum alignment of 2 bytes where as my globals are
are at an alignment of 1 byte. Doesnt this have to be done in some
place such as target data so that all address calculation etc can
work. If it is not so, how can I manage correct address calculation ?

thanks
shrey