[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support - Patch 4

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Fri Jul 23 21:24:59 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

Looks great to me, with the caveat that I know nothing about COFF.

A few comments:
 - The term symbol is already very overloaded, I would avoid adding a
new 'class Symbol'.
 - I find it annoying to have more versions of write little endian
32-bit data, but I'm not sure what the right solution is. We can clean
this up later, perhaps.
 - There are a couple of instances of: "}\nelse" instead of "} else".

Thanks!
 - Daniel