[LLVMdev] Where is Andersen Alias Analysis in LLVM-2.7?

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison Arnaud.AllardDeGrandMaison at dibcom.com
Tue Jul 13 06:52:11 PDT 2010

Hi Lei,

Quoting the release notes:

The Andersen's alias analysis ("anders-aa") pass, the Predicate Simplifier ("predsimplify") pass, the LoopVR pass, the GVNPRE pass, and the random sampling profiling ("rsprofiling") passes have all been removed. They were not being actively maintained and had substantial problems. If you are interested in these components, you are welcome to ressurect them from SVN, fix the correctness problems, and resubmit them to mainline.

Best regards,
--
Arnaud de Grandmaison