[LLVMdev] Redefining function

Conrado Miranda miranda.conrado at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 11:24:00 PST 2010

Just updated the source and now I get the unreachable error again.

The JIT doesn't know how to handle a RAUW on a value it has emitted.
UNREACHABLE executed at
/home/conrado/engines/llvm/lib/ExecutionEngine/JIT/JITEmitter.cpp:1542!

I think that it's not helpful now, but I can post the program, if you want
me to.