[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc 4.0 question

Jose Rangel jrangel at arxan.com
Fri Jan 29 14:55:21 PST 2010

Hi Dale,

Thanks for getting back. I may not be able to switch to llvm 4.2 at this
time. I did try:

llvm-gcc --emit-llvm -c sumarray.c -o sumarray.bc
llc -march=ppc32 sumarray.bc
gcc -arch ppc sumarray.s

And this produced a ppc binary that worked (at least in this case).

Do you know if this approach is worthwhile?

Thx,

Jose