[LLVMdev] Distribution in assembler format

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:01:04 PST 2010

Ah! Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know (albeit was hoping
not to hear :-)).

Hmm, that actually kills every possible solution I can think of, so
the good news is, it takes the problem off my to-do list (albeit via
the 'unsolvable' route rather than the 'solved' route), and unless
anyone else has a possible solution, I can take it off my to-do list
:-)