[LLVMdev] LangRef.html invoke/unwind patch

Dustin Laurence dllaurence at dslextreme.com
Wed Jan 13 14:24:03 PST 2010

On 01/13/2010 01:52 PM, Duncan Sands wrote:

> as I mentioned in another email, unwind is not completely unsupported:
> it does work for rethrowing an exception.

PS: note that my text is very conservative because I am reluctant to say
anything about what invoke/unwind can do right now because, frankly, I
don't have the knowledge to get the details correct.  It would be A Good
Thing, but needs a more knowledgeable author.  But I think having the
note there in one place an interested person is likely to find it is
better than nothing.

I was tempted to put in some of the explanatory links I was given, but I
didn't because they might age badly and because that involves policy
choices about how and where information should be documented.  I'll be
happy to add them to the patch if it's deemed appropriate, because
they're useful.

Dustin