[LLVMdev] Help adding the Bullet physics sdk benchmark to the LLVM test suite?

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:46:05 PST 2010

We haven't determined what 'failing' means or what the 'correct' behaviour
is.

Imagine a ball at the top of a rounded hill. If the ball is not exactly at
the top but a tiny amount on the left it will roll left,
but a tiny amount on the right it will roll right. The difference in initial
position can be negligible but the final result is miles away.

Is there a irc channel or perhaps google wave for a quick chat? Or do people
prefer to keep all communication in the mailing list so everyone can
participate?
Thanks,
Erwin