[LLVMdev] Removing the constant pool

Robert Quill robert.quill at imgtec.com
Tue Jan 5 06:41:31 PST 2010

Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to stop floating-point constants being converted to use the constant pool? As for our back-end we would like to be able to treat floating point constants the same way integer constants are treated instead of having to go via the constant pool.

Thanks for your help,

Rob
-
This message is subject to Imagination Technologies' e-mail terms: http://www.imgtec.com/e-mail.htm

Imagination Technologies Ltd is a limited company registered in England No:  1306335
Registered Office: Imagination House, Home Park Estate, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 8LZ.

Email to and from the company may be monitored for compliance and other administrative purposes.
-