[LLVMdev] indirectbr

Dustin Laurence dllaurence at dslextreme.com
Sat Jan 2 11:42:22 PST 2010

On 01/02/2010 11:24 AM, Bob Wilson wrote:

> Yes, that is correct.

That *would* explain why I couldn't figure out how to make llvm-as
understand it. :-)

> ...It is supported in the trunk sources, but it has
> not yet been released.

OK.  I'll stick with my workaround of using an integer state code and a
switch statement for the moment just in the interests of minimizing the
extra complexity beyond what I already have learning the LLVM IR, but at
some point should think about just installing the trunk version (I did a
trial build and had no problems, so I don't anticipate that would be a
huge headache).

Dustin