[LLVMdev] another experimental patch for bug 2606

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 02:25:19 PST 2010

No problem I'll drop this from our discussion as it really is only germane to my
learning path and imagination. :-) I do at this time still have this concern of
allowing a user (developer) the right to turn this "cross module linkage" off, but
I'm still in the process of understanding your previous comments on this.

Thanks again for the help and time by the way.

Garrison

PS: I'm still studying your last detailed comments to thread:
"2nd attempt for a working patch for bug 2606". I'll keep
that one alive.